1. What is Lead the Generation Conference and who is it for?
LTG is a one-day conference designed to inspire and equip youth pastors, adult volunteer youth leaders and student leaders. It’s a day for your whole leadership team to learn and grow together.
Our General Sessions are meant to inspire and refresh your heart. The Breakouts are all about practical and philosophical stuff. We want you to walk away with something for your head, heart, and hand. We want to make you think, we want you to be inspired and we plan to give you some practical stuff to work with when you get home.
2. What is included in the registration price?
- Admission to the all General Sessions, Breakout Sessions and Panel-Discussions.
- Conference Booklet
- Conference Lanyard
- An amazing experience!
3. Will the sessions be recorded and available for purchase?
- Yes. All sessions will be recorded on video. General Sessions are made available for free on our website. Breakout sessions will be available for purchase.
4. Why is the pricing different for Adults and Students?
- We value having Student Leaders be a part of the conference so we offer a built in discount in allow for more students to join us.
5. What age or grade qualifies for student pricing?
- Any student still in High School qualifies for student pricing.
6. Is there a group discount?
- No. We keep our pricing as low as possible.
7. What is the schedule for the day?
9:00 - 9:30am - Registration
9:30 - 10:45am - General Session 1
10:45-11:00am - Break
11:00 - 12:00pm - Breakout Sessions
12:00 - 1:30pm - Lunch
1:30 - 2:45pm - General Session 2
2:45 - 3:00pm - Break
3:00 - 4:00pm - Breakout Sessions
4:00 - 4:15pm - Break
4:15 - 5:30pm - General Session 3
8. Is lunch provided?
A 90 minute window is provided for groups to arrange for their own lunches.