Thank you for considering becoming a Ministry Partner with Lead the Generation. Click HERE to make a Ministry Partner Donation or click the "DONATE" button.
Here are frequent questions we receive about being a Ministry Partner:
1. What is a Ministry Partner?
A Ministry Partner is an individual, church or organization that has committed to help us fulfill our mission to lead the generation and leave a legacy.
Ministry Partners make three ongoing commitments:
- Prayer Support - regular prayer for the vision, staff and ministry schedule of LTG.
- Share Support - spread the word among your friends, church or social media platforms about future ministry and conferences from LTG.
- Financial Support - monthly support allows us to meet our budget for operation expenses.
2. How do I stay informed of what’s happening with the ministry of Lead the Generation?
There are several ways that you can stay updated:
Subscribe to our email newsletter. Click HERE to subscribe
3. Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. Lead the Generation is a 501c3 non-profit ministry.
4. What is the current financial need for Lead the Generation?
Our vision to expand our one-day conference to multiple dates and locations, as well as our ongoing operational expenses, will require a monthly budget of $7500 in ministry partnerships. As we are a start-up non-profit, we are currently under 10% of our needed monthly support. Click HERE to make a Ministry Partner Donation.
5. Is the need for ongoing monthly support greater than the need for one-time gifts?
Yes. Ministry Partners that commit to giving the same amount each month allow LTG to more accurately project our budget month to month. While we are blessed by one-time gifts, the reoccurring monthly support provides the most stable financial foundation for Lead the Generation.
6. I noticed that paying online involves a credit card company taking 3% of my donation for merchant fees. Is there a way I can give without the fee being extracted.
Yes. There are two ways.
- If you click the add 3% button your total donated amount will be automatically increased enough to cover the merchant fees from credit card companies.
- You can choose to send a monthly support check. Checks are made payable to Lead the Generation Inc. 20 Tara Dr. East Stroudsburg, PA 18301.