Vendor registration form
Lead the Generation Youth Leaders Conference is March 30, 2019 hosted at the University of Valley Forge. Registration for vendors must be completed and submitted by March 15, 2019. You will receive a confirmation email and invoice if your registration is approved.
Please fill out the form below and select which vendor, sponsor and advertising options in which you are interested.
Download the 2019 Vendor Agreement Document here.
University of Valley Forge
1401 Charlestown Rd.
Phoenixville, PA 19460
FAQ about being a vendor at Lead The Generation Youth Leaders Conference 2019:
What is the anticipated attendance for Lead the Generation Youth Leaders Conference 2019?
- We anticipate roughly 500 in attendance.
What is provided for vendor tables?
- We provide one 8ft. table and conference passes for 2 table volunteers. We do not provide extension cords, table clothes, backdrops, etc...
- We provide a location with high traffic flow and close proximity to power.
Is lunch provided for vendors?
- No. There are numerous lunch places in close proximity to the conference.
How does the conference tote bag sponsorship work?
- You send us your logo in a black and white format and we will have it printed on each conference tote bag.
How does the Conference General Session promo spot work?
- There are 3 General Sessions. The Conference General Session Promo Spot allows for your ministry to acquire 3 minutes of stage time just before one of the General Sessions. You can show a video, make a public announcement or a combination of both. All publics speakers on the main stage must be approved by the Lead the Generation Directional Team.
How does the Conference Tote Bag Insert Sponsorship work?
- You provide a postcard advertising your ministry. The postcard can be no larger than 5.5 x 8.5 in size.
How does pre-session advertising work?
- You provide a slide that will play multiple times before every General Session. We do not design the slide on your behalf. We reserve the right to reject slides that do not meet our standard of excellence. If you are providing a promo video it is important to note that video will only play before one of the General Sessions. Videos cannot exceed one minute in length.
How do I submit my ad for the Conference Booklet?
- Upon receipt of your payment our graphic designer will provide you with exact details and dimensions for your ad.